Latin American and Iberian Desk
MLL’s Latin American and Iberian Desk specializes in advising entrepreneurs, investors and businesses on their interests in relation to Switzerland. Our Madrid office, established in 2003, is the first office opened by a Swiss law firm in Spain. It aims to support Swiss companies increasing their presence in Spain and Latin America, and to promote Swiss legal assistance to local clients in their own language and country (private and corporate).
Spanish speaking clients from Latin American countries can count on our team’s longstanding experience working with clients in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela. Our experts support you in the complex and diverse legal setting in Latin American countries. You can count on our understanding of cultural, administrative and business specificities of these countries.
Our focus is on the following areas of law:
- Formations, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and private equity transactions
- Management of companies and corporate housekeeping
- Reorganisation, restructuring and exit strategies
- Banking and finance, private banking and wealth management
- Relocation and immigration
- Commercial litigation and arbitration