Advice in connection with cross-border activities is part of our everyday business. You benefit from our expert knowledge in the field of immigration law and our excellent relationships with the responsible authorities.

Areas of expertise

  • Permits for EU/EFTA and third-country nationals, with or without employment; short-term residence permits (L permit), residence permits (B permit), settlement permits (C permit) and cross-border commuter permits (G permit)
  • Subsequent immigration of family members
  • Questions related to registration procedures and the free movement of persons

Other relevant areas

Employment & Labour Law | Social Security

“Very flexible, pragmatic, fast, with a sense of humour”​

Legal 500 EMEA, Employment, 2022

Related to this Practice Area