Hannah Cipriano-Favre is an associate lawyer in the firm’s dispute resolution team in Geneva, where she assists individual clients and companies in civil, criminal and administrative matters with regard to dispute resolution.
Hannah Cipriano-Favre specializes in labor law and regularly represents employers and employees in labor court proceedings. Her know-how enables her to efficiently advise employers and employees on all issues relating to their employment relationships and immigration status.
As a litigator, in addition to labor law, she represents her clients in all civil and criminal proceedings, including matters pertaining to tenancy law and debt collection.
Before joining the firm she obtained a Bachelor of law from the University of Geneva and a Master of Law from the University of Fribourg, with the mention magna cum laude. Hannah Cipriano-Favre also studied at the University of Luzern as an exchange student. She holds a Certificate of Transnational Law as well as a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions (ECAV) delivered by the University of Geneva.
During her studies, Hannah Cipriano-Favre worked as a legal trainee in a big pharmaceutical company. She later worked as a legal practitioner for the joint committee regulating and implementing collective bargaining agreements in the field of construction in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
Prior to successfully completing her bar exam in March 2017, Hannah Cipriano-Favre first joined the firm as a summer intern in 2013 and later as a junior associate in 2015.
Deals & Cases
- Advised Capital Transmission in the acquisition of a minority stake in Ascend Sport Technology, and its brands AIM Sport
- Advised TVS Motor Company, a global automotive manufacturer company, in the acquisition of a majority stake in the Swiss company the GO corporation and its e-bike brand EGO Movement
- Advised the Dutch private equity firm Nimbus in the acquisition of the Swiss based Stratex SA
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2017)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2015)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Transnational Law (2014)
- University of Fribourg, MLaw (2014)
- Exchange student at the University of Lucerne (2013)
Memberships and public offices
- Ordre des avocats de Genève (OdaGe)