Melanie Müller is a senior associate and notary in the Corporate team of MLL Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Froriep Ltd. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions and general corporate and contract law. In addition, Melanie Müller advises national and international clients on matrimonial property and inheritance law, in particular with regard to business succession planning.
Melanie has been admitted to the bar in Switzerland and as a notary in Zug since 2017 and holds an LL.M. from Temple University in Philadelphia. She is fluent in German and English.
Deals & Cases
- Advised the Swiss-based Lakeward Group on the sale of a portfolio of real estate assets in Berlin to CBRE Investment Management
- Advised the private sellers of ancosys GmbH, a globally leading provider of chemical analysis and metrology solutions for advanced semiconductor manufacturing, on the sale of the company to Nova Ltd, which is dual-listed at Nasdaq (NVMI) and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NOVA)
Education & Admission
- Temple University, Philadelphia PA, LL.M. (2018)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland and licensed as a notary public in Zug (2017)
- University of Lucerne, MLaw (2014)