Why Join Us?
Our talented and ambitious teams are motivated by a common vision to succeed. We value open and straightforward communication accross all levels of the organisation in a supportive working environment. We celebrate team achievements in which each individual can make a big difference. Our teams are more than the sum of their parts.
MLL Legal is committed to hiring and retaining the most talented and motivated lawyers, graduates and administrative staff. If you do not find a position that you are interested in, please send us an open application.
Find our open positions here:
- Avocat(e) – Droit des sociétés & M&A (80-100%), Genève
- Head of HR (80-100%), Zürich
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt Corporate / M&A (80-100%), Baar, per 1. April 2023
- Avocat(e) – Contentieux international (100%), Genève
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt mit Notariatspatent (80-100%), Baar
- Attorney Intellectual Property Law, Zurich
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt Finanzierungen und M&A (100%), Zürich
- Mitarbeiter*in für das Notariats-Sekretariat & Empfang, befristet mit Aussicht auf Festanstellung (60-100%), Baar
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt Real Estate (Pensum flexibel), Zürich
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt Urheber- und Medienrecht (100%), Zürich
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt DLT (Blockchain), FinTech & Regulatory (60-100%), Zürich
- Substitut*in (100%), Baar, per 1. März 2024
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt Finanzmarktregulierung (80-100%), Zürich
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt Steuerrecht, Zürich
- Internships London
Diversity and Work Life Balance
MLL Legal strives to attract and retain the best people by providing an inclusive working environment for all our employees regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, whether they work full time, part-time or on a fixed-term contract. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, bringing different perspectives and experiences and thereby making MLL Legal an exciting and stimulating place to work. The firm’s commitment to equality and diversity applies to all processes within MLL Legal including selection and recruitment, performance management, promotions and training.
Juggling personal and professional lives can be challenging. We understand that and will always try to support different working patterns for those who need them. MLL Legal shares a common spirit of respect and loyalty reflecting a truly unique working environment.
Join a team of lawyers that enjoy working together on exciting cross-border challenges. Learn and grow alongside respected leaders in an enthusiastic and inclusive environment. Join us and make a difference.Show More
Our solid traineeship program is tried and tested to give you a confident start in the working world. We value you as important contributors in our teams and invest our time and passion into your development.Show More
Do you want to be a lawyer in a business law firm? Our summer internships are designed to give you a good impression of what working life is like in a law firm. Let us show you what our world is about.Show More
Our assistants and business support professionals are highly valued members of the firm that are essential to the excellent service we are proud to provide our clients.Show More
We greatly value the contributions made by every individual who worked in our firm, in the legal and administrative fields. Please do stay in touch and join us for our regular alumni events.Show More