Laure-Lye Pillonel is a senior associate and member in the firm’s Corporate & M&A team in Geneva. She joined the firm in 2015 as a trainee, during which time she spent four months in the firm’s Brussel office. She then passed the bar exam in February 2017 and undertook a three-months-long legal internship in a well-known law firm in London. She started working as an associate with MLL in July 2017.
Laure-Lye Pillonel holds a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions (ECAV) delivered by the University of Geneva. She previously obtained a bilingual (French/German) Bachelor of Law at the University of Fribourg, with specializations in European and religious law, and a Master of Law magna cum laude at the University of Zurich. She also completed a summer internship in a Court of First Instance of the Canton of Fribourg.
She is fluent in French, German and English.
Deals & Cases
- Advised Müller-Steinag group on the acquisition of Creabeton Matériaux Ltd. Müller-Steinag is an owner-managed, independent family enterprise with around 1,150 staff members and activities in the areas of concrete products, natural construction materials, recycling, waste management and water technology. Creabeton Matériaux is a leading manufacturer of pre-fabricated concrete products in the French part of Switzerland, with four important production facilities and approx. 380 staff members
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2017)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2015)
- University of Zurich, MLaw (2015)
- University of Fribourg, BLaw (2013)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdA)
- Women in property switzerland association (wipswiss)