Senior Marketing Manager (Brand & Communications), Zurich or Geneva
MLL Legal is looking for an experienced marketing communications expert to join the Marketing & Communications team. The firm has a strong international profile and brings together recognised leadership and expertise in all areas of law affecting commerce today, with a focus on high-tech, innovative and regulated sectors. MLL Legal is a leading law firm in Switzerland with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Zug, Lausanne, London and Madrid. We are looking for an experienced marketing communications professional (80-100%) to join the Zurich or Geneva office.
We are looking for a motivated employee who will be responsible for all matters relating to brand and communications, as well as the legal directories submissions. The key responsibilities will be to feed the funnel with relevant contacts, to drive awareness, consideration and preference through appropriate channels and programmes, to encourage contacts to identify as leads and to integrate advocates to strengthen credibility. You will be responsible for:
- Enhance and protect the firm’s brand, image and reputation
- Developing, planning and implementing the firm’s communication strategy
- Management of the legal directories submission process and handling of subscriptions, firm and individual profiles, relationship with editing houses
- Developing, planning and implementing brand and communication programs across all analogue and digital channels (e.g. branding, PR, events, thought leadership)
- Relationship with national and international publishing houses, media monitoring, reporting to stakeholders
- At least 5 years directly relevant work experience in marketing & communications, preferably in a big law firm or in the field of professional services
- Preferably experience with (or eager to learn) content management systems, marketing automation and graphic design tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and German or French
- Highly organised and driven individual that works with a sense of urgency, is able to independently manage priorities and work under pressure to keep deadlines
- Self-motivated and independent workstyle with desire to contribute to the overall success of your team
- Service-oriented, hands-on mentality, team player
MLL Legal is an equal opportunity employer and we see diversity as a strength. We welcome and consider all applications that fit the profile.
If you are interested in this challenge and would like to join our team, please send your complete application to the email-address below.