Michael Schüepp supports the firm’s ICT & Digital group as a senior associate. He has wide-ranging experience in legal matters regarding the design and implementation of internet and e-commerce activities.
Michael has been supporting and working with Lukas Bühlmann as a legal and scientific assistant since 2009 and as a junior associate since March 2013. He has particular experience in the areas of data protection law, consumer protection law, competition and distribution law and advertising law and is the author of several publications in these areas.
Michael Schüepp is also a lecturer in e-commerce law at the University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration Zurich (HWZ). He is fluent in German, English and French.
Rankings & Awards
Deals & Cases
- Advising various public transport companies on digitalization issues, in particular data sharing
- Advising one of the largest hospitals in Switzerland on the implementation of the GDPR and the design of its websites and platforms
- Advising a manufacturer of leisure products on the design and implementation of a retailer platform in Switzerland
- Advising various Swiss companies on the implementation of the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Advising a manufacturer of luxury products on the design and implementation of an online shop in German-speaking countries
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the Bar in Switzerland (2018)
- University of Lucerne, MLaw (2013)
- University of Lausanne, Mobility Semesters (2011–2012)
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences, BSc in Business Law (2009)
- University Paris-Dauphine, Exchange Semester(2008)
Memberships and public offices
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.