Gabriel Meier is a member of the firm’s Corporate and M&A team. His main areas of practice focus on general corporate law, the sale and acquisition of companies and the structuring of joint ventures. He also advises clients on labour law issues and has broad experience in drafting commercial contracts such as manufacturing and distribution agreements.
Gabriel studied in Zurich and Geneva and was admitted to the Swiss bar in 2012.
Deals & Cases
- Advised an ETH spin-off and its founders during the whole process of the sale of all shares to an international corporation
- Advised a private equity firm during the acquisition of several small and medium sized companies in Switzerland in the health care sector
- Advised different entrepreneurs in the process of setting up joint ventures in Switzerland, including the drafting of the articles of association, the drafting of the investment and shareholders’ agreement as well as advice on Swiss employment law matters
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2012)
- University of Zurich, lic. iur. (2009)
- Academic year at the University of Geneva (2006/2007)