Andrea Viest is admitted to the bar in Switzerland and Germany. Her practice focuses on corporate law and M&A, employment law, general contract law and the support of technology-based projects, in particular in the field of Blockchain/DLT.
Prior to joining MLL, Andrea Viest worked for several years in an internationally oriented law and tax law firm in Zug, mainly in the areas of corporate law and M&A, technology, financial market law and anti-money laundering. Prior to that, she worked as a lawyer in a commercial law firm in Hamburg with a focus on advising on international matters.
During her legal training in Munich, Andrea Viest gained experience in the legal department of a global marketing agency, in the corporate and M&A team of a Big 4 company, in courts and in an international law firm in London.
She is fluent in English, German, French, Slovak, Czech and has a very good knowledge of Polish.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2018)
- Admitted to the bar in Germany (2016)
- Second State Law Examination in Munich (2016)
- First State Law Examination at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich (2014)
Memberships and public offices
- Lawyers Association of the Canton of Zug
- Bar Association of Hamburg