Andrea Trost’s has expertise in banking & finance transactions and regulatory matters with a focus on disruptive and new technologies where she advises companies at all stages of their life cycles on legal and technical aspects of FinTech business models.
Her practice further covers employment law and data protection.
She joined our London office as an associate in 2017. Prior to joining MLL Legal she trained with a business law firm in Zurich and worked in the compliance department of a commercial bank.
Rankings & Awards
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England and Wales (2021)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2017)
- King’s College, London, LL.M.
- University of Zurich, MLaw
Memberships and public offices
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)