Andrea Müller is admitted to the bar in Switzerland and Germany. Her practice focuses on corporate law and M&A, employment law, general contract law and the support of technology-based projects, in particular in the field of Blockchain/DLT.
Prior to joining MLL Legal, Andrea Müller worked for several years in an internationally oriented law and tax law firm in Zug, mainly in the areas of corporate law and M&A, technology, financial market law and anti-money laundering. Prior to that, she worked as a lawyer in a commercial law firm in Hamburg with a focus on advising on international matters.
During her legal training in Munich, Andrea Müller gained experience in the legal department of a global marketing agency, in the corporate and M&A team of a Big 4 company, in courts and in an international law firm in London.
She is fluent in English, German, French, Slovak, Czech and has a very good knowledge of Polish.
Deals & Cases
- Advised MÜLLER-STEINAG Group, an owner-managed, independent family business active in the fields of concrete products, natural building materials, recycling, waste treatment and water technology, in its acquisition of BIRCO GmbH. As one of the leading manufacturers of channel systems in Europe, BIRCO develops and produces innovative, cutting-edge drainage solutions for all fields of application, including drainage systems fulfilling high environmental safety requirements as well as for heavy-duty and high-traffic areas, such as airports
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2018)
- Admitted to the bar in Germany (2016)
- Second State Law Examination in Munich (2016)
- First State Law Examination at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich (2014)
Memberships and public offices
- Zug Bar Association
- Bar Association of Hamburg