Dimitri M. Rotter
Partner/Certified Tax Expert, Zug
T +41 58 552 06 00
Dimitri Rotter is a very experienced tax lawyer based at the Zug office but heads also the Geneva tax practice of the firm. He has a long standing practice of corporate tax due to his background with the Big Four accounting firms. He represents clients in tax litigation cases in the Swiss Courts up to the Supreme Court.
Dimitri Rotter focuses on domestic and cross border tax, including tax optimisation, and selected aspects of VAT notably for private client and their investment structures where he assists clients with regard to all related legal aspects. Special domains of expertise are aviation tax and syndicated loans.
Rankings & Awards
- Dimitri Rotter is featured as a key lawyer in The Legal 500 EMEA, Tax, 2022
Education & Admission
- Swiss Certified Tax Expert
- Admitted to the Bar (1993)
- University of Geneva, lic. iur.
Memberships and public offices
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zug Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- EXPERTSuisse (Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Counsels)
- International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
- The 10/20 Non-Bank Rules, FRORIEP Tax Briefing | 07.02.2018
- Jurisdiction Switzerland: Almost out of the woods, in: Offshore Investment, November 2017 | 02.11.2017
- Purchasing Real Estate in Switzerland, FRORIEP Newsletter, September 2014 | 17.10.2014
- Besteuerung von Sportlern und Künstlern, Zuger Steuer Praxis 55/2014 B 23.1/3, April 2014 | 17.04.2014
Find all publications by Dimitri M. Rotter on our website mll-legal.com.
Dimitri Rotter is featured as a key lawyer in The Legal 500 EMEA, Tax, 2022