David Peter is a senior associate in MLL Legal’s Employment Law & Social Security group and member of the Dispute Resolution Team in Zurich. His practice focuses on advising and representing clients in various employment law and HR related matters. He advises and represents Swiss and international individuals and entities before all Swiss courts and authorities.
He also has extensive experience in debt enforcement and bankruptcy law as well as real estate law, both litigating and advising.
He already worked in the Zurich office as a junior associate. Before joining the firm again as an associate, David worked at the District Court of Brugg and at the Disctrict Court of Zurzach as a legal clerk.
David was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 2017. He holds a degree from the University of Zurich law school.
Deals & Cases
- Represented a South American company before the Zurich Commercial Court in a dispute concerning the international transport of goods
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2017)
- University of Zurich, MLaw with major legal practice (2014)
Memberships and public offices
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Offene Fragen nach dem Nein zum Covid-19-Geschäftsmietegesetz | 22.12.2020
- Änderung der Verordnung 1 zum Arbeitsgesetz (ArGV 1) zur Präzisierung von Arbeits- und Ruhezeitbestimmungen | 04.11.2020
- Internationales Konkursrecht: Änderungen per 1. Januar 2019 | 16.01.2019
- Cross-Border Insolvency in Switzerland: Amendments to the Law as of 1 January 2019 | 16.01.2019