Alexandre Fokiadès is a senior associate in our Private Clients group in Geneva. His expertise includes complex cross-border inheritance disputes, estate planning and immigration law. He also regularly advises international high-net-worth clients of the firm on asset holding structures, relocation to Switzerland and philanthropy. He is fluent in French, English and Greek.
Alexandre Fokiadès is registered with the Geneva bar and is admitted to practice before all Swiss courts.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2018)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2016)
- University of Geneva, MLaw (2016)
- University of Geneva, BLaw (2014)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Nouveau droit des successions en vigueur dès le 1er janvier 2023 : mesures immédiates | 20.10.2022
- New inheritance law in force from 1 January 2023 – immediate actions | 20.10.2022
- Nuovo diritto successorio in vigore dal 1 gennaio 2023: misure immediate | 18.10.2022
- Nouveau droit des successions suisse : Entrée en vigueur prévue pour le 1er janvier 2023 | 01.06.2021
Find all publications by Alexandre Fokiadès on our website mll-legal.com.