Jérôme Pidoux’s practice focuses on transactional, commercial, banking, finance and regulatory matters. He regularly advises clients on M&A and financing transactions.
He further advises asset managers, collective investment schemes, securities dealers and other financial institutions in relation to their activities in Switzerland, their licensing requirements, as well as the offering of financial instruments and services.
He joined MLL Legal in 2014. Prior to joining MLL Legal, he worked for several years in the transactional and commercial group of a business law firm in Geneva.
Rankings & Awards
- “Dunja Koch and Jérôme Pidoux are both very responsive. They offer clear and practical advice” – Legal 500 EMEA, Banking and Finance, 2021
- “Jérôme Pidoux and Dunja Koch are very nice people to get along with. They are very collaborative, dedicated, proactive and reliable” – Legal 500 EMEA, Banking and Finance, 2021
- “The team is particularly knowledgeable in the asset management sphere and are a “go to” team for advice” – Legal 500 EMEA, Banking and Finance, 2020
Deals & Cases
- Acting as lead counsel to the borrower Dogus Group on a project in the hospitality business financed by Credit Suisse, advising on all legal aspects and coordinating other counsels and stakeholders
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the New York Bar (2013)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2009)
- University of New York, LL.M.
- University of Fribourg, lic.iur.
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Private Equity, Jurisdictional Comparisons, Chapter on Switzerland, in: Charles Martin / Simon Perry, Private Equity, 2018, Jurisdictional Comparisons, Chapter on Switzerland, p. 253-274 | 27.11.2018
- The amended Swiss Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA) came into force on 1 March 2013. Many issues have been discussed in the market and brought to the attention of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). COO Connect Guide to AIFMD, August 2014 | 18.09.2014
“Jérôme Pidoux and Dunja Koch are very nice people to get along with. They are very collaborative, dedicated, proactive and reliable”