Andrea Heiniger is an associate of the firm’s IP team in Zurich. She represents and advises clients in all aspects of intellectual property law with a focus on patent and trademark law.
Prior to joining MLL Legal, Andrea Heiniger worked as an associate for a leading law firm in Zurich, where she gained experience in the field of IP and competition law.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2019)
- University of Bern, MLaw (2016)
- University of Bern, BLaw (2015)
Memberships and public offices
- Swiss Institute for intellectual property rights (INGRES)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)