Ada Sofie Altobelli is an associate of the firm’s IP team in Zurich. She represents and advises clients in all aspects of intellectual property law.
Prior to joining MLL Legal, she worked as a research assistant at the Chair of Prof. Dr. Peter Georg Picht for Commercial, Competition and Intellectual Property Law at the University of Zurich, while writing a dissertation in IP arbitration. Her professional experience also includes positions as a junior associate in a law firm, a research stay at the Max Planck Institute in Luxembourg and an internship at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2022)
- Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia, Master in International Sports Law (2015)
- University of Zurich & University of Lausanne, MLaw (2015)
- University of Zurich, BLaw (2014)
Memberships and public offices
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)