Patricia Guerra | Moderator | Private Client Exchange Switzerland 2023
MLL Legal partner and head of the Private Clients practice group in Zurich Patricia Guerra will be a facilitator at ALM’s Global Elite “Private Client Exchange in Switzerland”, which takes place on 15 and 16 March 2023 at the Guarda Val Hotel in Lenzerheide.
The two-day conference hosts discussions on the following five topics:
- Insolvent Trusts – the effect of the Halabi case on trustees of solvent trusts
- Forced heirship: Is there a common standard and understanding of the
- Protectors: A useful addition or an additional burden?
- Domicile/habitual residence: What do the different concepts imply and
what is their practical relevance in estate, trust and divorce law?
- How do we deal with clients in law firms: challenges / cultural differences /
expectations / needs
Together with Matthew Sperry, Patricia Guerra will be moderating the conference’s fifth exchange, entitled “How do we deal with clients in law firms: challenges / cultural differences / expectations / needs” from 11:00 – 12:00 on Thursday 16 March 2023.
ALM’s Global Elite’s Private Client Exchange Switzerland unites leading international private client lawyers and litigators to discuss the topical issues relating to private client laws and trends.
For more information about the event, please click here.