Stéphanie Fuchs advises individuals and companies in national and international tax matters. Stéphanie Fuchs has a special focus on advising clients in the Emerging Technologies sector especially the Blockchain technology applying industry and DAO setups. Before joining MLL Legal, Stéphanie Fuchs has worked for different advisory firms including international consulting firms of the so called “Big 4” group. Before she was working several years as Economics journalist.
Stéphanie is fluent in German, English and French. She also has proficiency in the Latin language and is building up her knowledge in Chinese and Russian.
Deals & Cases
- Advised a client in the Blockchain applying industry in an international restructuring and the implementation of a DAO set-up with a Liechtenstein foundation as legal anchor, liaising with the competent tax authorities, negotiating rulings incl. discussions regarding treaty application and calculation of tainted reserves as well as maintaining the respective structures including tax compliance and financial accounting matters.
- Assisted client in IOT industry in implementation of Transfer Pricing setup, the performance of functional-risk analyses and liaising with foreign advisors regarding the identification of the transfer pricing method and pricing mechanism to be implemented.
- Advised a client in the Blockchain applying industry regarding the implementation of a DAO structure with a Swiss founda-tion as legal anchor, the identification of the relevant transfer pricing modalities to be applied, the set-up of an employee participation plan and the negotiation of tax rulings with the relevant authorities as well as the maintenance of the new.
Education & Admission
- University of Zurich, LL.M. in International Tax Law (2022)
- ETH Zurich, Certificate in Advanced Studies (CAS) in Applied Information Technology (2020)
- University of St. Gallen (HSG), M.A. in Accounting and Finance (2016)
- University of Berne, M.A. in History (2010)
- University of Berne, M.A. in Media- and Comunication Science (2010)
Memberships and public offices
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Crypto Valley Association
- Women in Web3 Switzerland (WIW3CH)