Nawel Augsburger is a junior associate in the firm’s Geneva office since January 2024. She supports MLL Legal’s partners and associates in a wide range of legal fields.
Nawel holds a Bachelor and Master of Law (magna cum laude) from the University of Fribourg and a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions from the University of Geneva. She also completed an exchange program hosted by King’s College London where she obtained a Certificate for transnational legal studies delivered by Georgetown University Law Center (Washington).
Throughout her studies, Nawel worked as an assistant in criminal law and actively participated in the Legal Clinic of the University of Fribourg.
Prior joining the firm, Nawel gained valuable experience through several internships in various law firms and courts, including at the Swiss Federal Supreme Court in Lausanne and in an international law firm specialising in Litigation and Arbitration in Zurich.
Education & Admission
- University of Geneva, Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions (2023)
- King’s College London & Georgetown Law University Washington, Certificate for transnational legal studies (2022)
- University of Fribourg, MLaw (2022)
- University of Fribourg, BLaw, bilingual (2020)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)
- Women Lawyers Switzerland
- SwissLegalTech Association