Franziska Schweizer is head of the firm’s trademark & design prosecution team. She advises clients in IP prosecution matters worldwide. She has wide-ranging experience in registration and enforcement of trademarks, designs and domains. Franziska has particular experience in the sectors of retail and the watch and jewelry industry. She is fluent in German, English and French.
Deals & Cases
- Advised subsidiaries of the Swatch Group in-house on trademark and design prosecution matters and opposition proceedings worldwide.
- Advised subsidiaries of Migros, the largest retailer in Switzerland, in-house on trademark and design prosecution matters in Switzerland.
- Advised clients in the pharmaceutical industry as well as a Swiss based global player in the construction industry on intellectual property matters worldwide.
Education & Admission
- Bachelor of Laws, FernUni Schweiz (2022)
- Studies of art history, philosophy and history of photography (2011)