Arnaud Martin heads the firm’s tax practice in Western Switzerland. He is a Swiss Certified Tax Expert and has more than 15 years of experience in Swiss and international taxation, with particular expertise in business restructurings, corporate financing, tax litigation and VAT.
He is regularly involved in M&A and real estate transactions. Arnaud Martin also advises family offices and owners of privately held businesses and individuals in respect of personal tax matters and succession planning.
In recent years, Arnaud Martin has been significantly active in the field of transfer pricing litigation and domestic and international group restructurings.
Arnaud Martin is a member of the team of authors for the Jurisprudence IusNet Tax Law journal. He is also a member of the Geneva examination commission for public notaries and the Federal examination commission for certified Swiss tax experts.
Education & Admission
- Executive Program in Transfer Pricing (2016)
- Swiss certified tax expert (2014)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2006)
- University of Fribourg, MLaw (2004)
Memberships and public offices
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- EXPERTsuisse (Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Counsels)
- Western Switzerland Association of Certified Tax Experts (OREF)
- Geneva Association of Business Law (AGDA)
- Center for Business Law of the University of Lausanne (CEDIDAC)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)