Armin Trautmann is a member of the firm’s Corporate / M&A department. He advises privately held and listed companies on all types of transactions and corporate matters.
Armin Trautmann was admitted to the bar in Switzerland in 2022. He holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Bern, a master’s degree from the University of Neuchâtel as well as a master’s degree from the Dickson Poon School of Law – Kings College London.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2022)
- Dickson Poon School of Law – Kings College London, LL.M. (2018) (2018)
- University of Neuchâtel, MLaw (2017)
- University of Bern, BLaw (2016)
Memberships and public offices
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)