Building Trust and Transparency into Our Supply Chain
On 17 September 2021 Partner Catrina Luchsinger Gähwiler will lead a panel on “Building Trust and Transparency into Our Supply Chains” as a session that is part of the “Blockchain Central United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)” organised by the Global Blockchain Business Council and and the UNGA.
Changes in supply chains are often driven by a focus on delivering products and services to customers in the cheapest and most efficient ways possible. As customers increasingly demand assurances as to the ethical provenance of products and services, companies are rising to the challenge.
Participants of the session include:
• Douglas Johnson-Poensgen, Founder & CEO, Circulor
• Jemma Green, Co-Founder & CEO, Power Ledger
• Alan Vey, Co-Founder & CEO, Aventus Network
• Philip Abraham, COO, Dragonchain
• Jeff Townsend, Founder, Critical Minerals Association
• Moderator: Catrina Luchsinger Gaehwiler, Banking & Finance Partner,MLL Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Froriep
The event will take place both in person in NYC and virtually. To find out more and to sign up you can access the program and registration form here.