Xenia is a member of the Corporate & M&A and Banking & Finance team at MLL. Her practice includes advising on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and private equity. Furthermore, she regularly advises on corporate and commercial law matters as well as corporate governance. Furthermore, she advises lenders and borrowers in financing transactions with a focus on syndicated loans, asset based finance and bilateral loan agreements for high net worth individuals.
Xenia is an attorney admitted in the Federal Republic of Germany since 2018 and prior to joining MLL as an associate in October 2021, she worked as an attorney/associate, inter alia, at a prestigious US law firm in the Munich office.
She is fluent in German, English, French and Russian.
Furthermore, she is a member of the non-profit organization 100 Women in Finance, a global trade association for professionals advising in the alternative investment and finance industry.
Deals & Cases
- Advised Rhystadt AG in the successful completion of a mortgage-backed facility agreement under Swiss law
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the German bar (2018)
- University of Osnabrück (2008 – 2010)
- University of Münster (2010 – 2015)
- University of Geneva, Faculté de Droit (2011 – 2012)
Memberships and public offices
- 100 Women in Law
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein