Synthia Bastron, LL.M.
Junior Associate, Zurich
T +41 58 552 09 27
Synthia Bastron is a junior associate in the firm’s Zurich office. She supports MLL Legal’s partners and associates in a wide range of legal fields.
Before joining MLL Legal, she worked as a legal counsel at a Swiss foundation in the area of Blockchain and Crypto at Zug.
Synthia Bastron graduated from the University of Zurich where she obtained a Bachelor of Law (2017) and a Double Degree Master of Law, LLM. with Doshisha University Graduate School of Law Kyoto (2019). During her studies, she worked as a teaching assistant at Doshisha University Graduate School of Law Kyoto and as a marshall at the High Court of Hong Kong. She is fluent in German, Russian and English, and has a good command of French. Additionally, she has basic knowledge of Chinese and Japanese.
Deals & Cases
- Continuous advice to DentaCore Ltd, a Swiss corporation auspiciously consolidating the dental medicine sector on Swiss and international acquisitions of dental practices, laboratories and dental manufactures
Education & Admission
- Doshisha University Graduate School of Law Kyoto, Double Degree Master of Law, LLM. (2019)
- University of Zurich, Double Degree Master of Law, LLM. (2019)
- University of Zurich, BLaw (2017)
Memberships and public offices
- Swiss-Japanese Chamber of Commerce (SJCC)
Find all publications by Synthia Bastron on our website mll-legal.com.
Die Zulässigkeit von Cannabis in kosmetischen MittelnJusletter, 27. Juni 2022