Séverine Micheloud is an associate lawyer in our Corporate & M&A and Real Estate teams in Geneva. She holds a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions and a Certificate in Transnational Law. During her master’s degree, she studied one semester at the University of Zurich.
Before joining the firm, Séverine Micheloud completed an internship in the legal department of a bank in Geneva. During her studies, she worked as a part-time legal assistant and completed several internships in well-known law firms in Geneva.
Deals & Cases
- Advised TVS Motor Company, a global automotive manufacturer company, in the acquisition of a majority stake in the Swiss company the GO corporation and its e-bike brand EGO Movement
- Advised the Dutch private equity firm Nimbus in the acquisition of the Swiss based Stratex SA
- Advised Lenders on a US$ 122 million Gold Mine Financing Project in Republic of Guinea
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2020)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2018)
- University of Geneva, MLaw (2018)
- University of Geneva, Certificate in Transnational Law (2017)
- University of Geneva, BLaw (2016)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association