Philipp Falk is an associate in the corporate team of MLL Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Froriep AG, based in the Zurich office. His main areas of practice include Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate & Construction.
Philipp already worked in the MLL Zurich offices as a junior associate with a focus on corporate law and litigation. He is fluent in German, English, French and Spanish.
Deals & Cases
- Advised Crest Rock Partners, a Denver-based private equity fund, on a transaction that led to a strategic growth investment in Pitcher AG
- Advised Swiss KMU Partners AG and SIC Group AG with regard to its investment in Sauter, Bachmann AG, a company engaged in developing and producing high-precision gears and gearboxes for Swiss and international clients in the aerospace and industrial segment
- Advised Zalando SE, Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, in the acquisition of Zurich based start-up Fision AG
- Advised Shinsegae International, South-Korea, in its acquisition of a group of Swiss based companies active in the luxury cosmetic industry
- Representation of WEPA SE, Germany, a family business operating throughout Europe which offers sustainable and innovative hygiene solutions, who is one of the largest European manufacturers and leads the market in the production of hygiene paper from recycled fibres with regard to its M&A activities in DACH region. MLL supported WEPA with regard to the due diligence process, the preparation and negotiations of transaction agreements (such as share purchase agreements, transitional services agreement, manufacturing agreement), the analysis of merger control filing obligations and the preparation of filings under special national real estate provisions
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2018)
- University of Berne, MLaw (2015)
- University of Geneva, Bachelor in International Relations (2011)