Nadja Lewandowski is an associate in the Real Estate practice group of our firm in Geneva. She assists, advises and represents clients and companies in matters mainly relating to construction law. In addition to a Bachelor in International Relations, she holds a Bachelor and a Master in Law and completed the Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions (ECAV). Prior to joining our, Nadja completed her legal traineeship with a Geneva law firm and was admitted to the Bar in 2023.
She is a native German speaker and her working languages are French, English and Spanish.
Education & Admission
- University of Geneva, Bacherlor in International Relations (2017)
- University of Geneva, BLaw (2019)
- University of Geneva, MLaw (2021)
- University of Geneva, Certificate in Advanced Studies in Lega Professions, ECAV (2021)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2023)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association