Max Königseder is a junior associate in the firm’s Zurich office. He supports MLL Legal’s partners and associates in a wide range of legal areas; in particular ICT and digital law.
Max graduated from the Vienna University of Economics and Business, where he obtained both a Bachelor’s degree (2017) and a Master’s degree (2020). In addition, he completed an exchange semester at the Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium and a Master of Laws in IT and Media Law at the University of Vienna (2019).
Prior to joining MLL Legal, he worked as a research associate and PhD candidate at the Institute for Innovation and Digitalisation in Law at the University of Vienna and at an Austrian law firm specialising in crypto assets and IT/IP law. He is fluent in German and English and conversant in French and Spanish.
Education & Admission
- University of Vienna, PhD Candidate (2021-today)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, MLaw (2020)
- University of Vienna, LL.M. IT and Media Law (2019)
- Université Catolique de Louvain, exchange semester (2019)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, BLaw (2017)