T +41 58 552 02 14
Maryam Hassan is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution team in Geneva. She assists individual clients and companies in civil, criminal and administrative matters with regard to dispute resolution. She specializes in labor law. She is also a member of the Private Clients practice group.
Maryam Hassan holds a Master of Law as well as a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions from the University of Geneva. During her studies, she spent a year at the University of Zurich and a semester at the University of Paris Panthéon-Assas. Before joining our firm in March 2022, Maryam Hassan completed her legal traineeship with a Geneva law firm.
She is fluent in French, German and English.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2021)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2019)
- University of Geneva, MLaw (2019)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Transnational Law (2018)
- University of Geneva, BLaw (2017)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association