Senior Associate, Zurich
T +41 58 552 06 63
Maeve Romano is a senior associate in the litigation team of MLL Legal in Zurich. She advises and represents clients in national and international litigation cases before all Swiss authorities and courts, as well as in criminal matters, mainly white-collar crime cases. Maeve Romano is a native Italian speaker and fluent in German, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Maeve Romano grew up in the Canton of Ticino and obtained a law degree from the University of Zurich. She was admitted to the Swiss Bar in 2014 and holds a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Economic Criminal Law from the University of Lucerne. During her law studies, she participated in an exchange program at the American University in Cairo (Egypt) and worked at a legal aid office in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
Before joining MLL Legal in 2021, Maeve Romano worked for three years as a lawyer in a commercial law firm in Zurich and for three years as a lawyer in the litigation team of a major bank in Zurich.
Education & Admission
- CAS Economic Criminal Law at the Academy of Public Prosecution of the University of Lucerne (2016)
- Admission to the bar in Switzerland (2014)
- University of Zurich, lic. iur. (2010)
- Law Summer School, American University in Cairo (2008)
Memberships and public offices
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce in Italy, Milan