T +41 58 552 00 93
Loredana Hartmann is an associate in MLL Legal’s Zurich office and a member of the firm’s Corporate & M&A department. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, general corporate matters, and commercial contracts. She advises both private individuals and SME on all type of corporate transactions, including sell- and buy-side M&A transactions, acquisition financings as well as corporate and financial restructurings.
Prior to joining MLL Legal, Loredana worked for several years as EMEA General Counsel for a global, listed software company and specialized in the areas of IP and technology-driven services including the development and implementation of commercial, technological, and digital transformation strategies. Leading a strategic legal team, she oversaw not only the day-to-day business in the EMEA region, but also led post-merger integration as well as restructuring projects worldwide.
She speaks German, English, Dutch and French and holds a degree in international relations from California State University and a master of law from the University of Berne.
Deals & Cases
- Speaking Engagement regarding earn-out clauses in transaction agreements at an international M&A conference
- Advised Dufour Aerospace AG, a privately held corporation developing efficient and sustainable tilt-wing aircraft for patient and passenger transport, logistics and public safety with its Series B financing round. Vista Global Holding Limited, the world’s leading global private aviation group, acted as lead investor
- Advised Polygon Schweiz AG, part of the Polygon group with the acquisition of the Odermatt group
- Advised 3 private sellers in M&A transaction regarding the sale of Elpro Group to Bosch
- Advised Capital Transmission in the acquisition of a minority stake in Ascend Sport Technology, and its brands AIM Sport
- Advised the private sellers of ancosys GmbH, a globally leading provider of chemical analysis and metrology solutions for advanced semiconductor manufacturing, on the sale of the company to Nova Ltd, which is dual-listed at Nasdaq (NVMI) and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NOVA)
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2018)
- University of Berne, MLaw (2015)
- California State University, International relations (2011)
Memberships and public offices
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV)
- Zurich Bar Association (ZAV)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)