Loredana Hartmann is a member of the firm’s Corporate & M&A department. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and general corporate matters. She advises privately held and listed companies on all types of transactions and corporate matters.
She holds a degree in international relations from California State University and a Master of Law from the University of Bern and is fluent in German, English, and Dutch.
Prior to joining MLL Legal, she worked for several years as EMEA General Counsel for a global IT company.
Deals & Cases
- Advised Polygon Schweiz AG, part of the Polygon group with the acquisition of the Odermatt group
- Advised 3 private sellers in M&A transaction regarding the sale of Elpro Group to Bosch
- Advised Capital Transmission in the acquisition of a minority stake in Ascend Sport Technology, and its brands AIM Sport
- Advised the private sellers of ancosys GmbH, a globally leading provider of chemical analysis and metrology solutions for advanced semiconductor manufacturing, on the sale of the company to Nova Ltd, which is dual-listed at Nasdaq (NVMI) and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NOVA)
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2018)
- University of Berne, MLaw (2015)
- California State University, International relations (2011)
Memberships and public offices
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association