Loïc Herinckx is an associate in the Corporate and M&A team of MLL Legal at the Geneva office. His main areas of practice include Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Finance.
Loïc Herinckx advises Swiss and international clients on all types of transactions and corporate matters, as well as post-merger integration as well as restructuring projects worldwide.
In addition, he provides support in setting up companies and so-called corporate housekeeping, as well as in corporate governance matters. His activity also includes advice on commercial contracts as well as on relocation aspects to Switzerland.
Prior to joining MLL Legal, Loïc worked for several years, as a consultant within the Tax and Legal department of a Big Four company and as an associate in a corporate law firm in Geneva.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2021)
- University of Geneva, Certificate in Advanced Studies in Lega Professions, ECAV (2019)
- HEC Lausanne, MLaw (2017)
- University of Neuchâtel, BLaw (2015)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)