Imane Kacem is an associate in the tax practice group of our firm since 2018. Her practice focuses on Swiss and international tax law for individuals and corporates clients.
In 2020, she obtained a LL.M. Tax degree from University of Geneva, allowing her to strengthen her expertise in tax law.
Before joining MLL Legal, Imane Kacem worked as a junior associate for a law firm in Geneva specialized in business and tax law and passed the bar exam in October 2017. She holds a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions (ECAV) delivered by the University of Geneva. She previously obtained a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in law from the University of Geneva.
During her studies, Imane Kacem gained professional experience working as a legal assistant for a business lawyer and his family office in Geneva.
She is fluent in French, English, Spanish and has good knowledge of German and Arabic.
Education & Admission
- University of Geneva, LL.M. Tax (2019-2020)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2017)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2015)
- University of Geneva, MLaw (2014–2015)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)
- Dernier délai pour la demande de rectification de l’impôt à la source 2019 ! | 26.05.2020
- Nouvel accord amiable entre la Suisse et la France : Le télétravail ne modifie pas le régime d’imposition des frontaliers | 22.05.2020
- Traitement fiscal des indemnités de pertes de gain versées en raison de la crise économique liée au Covid-19 | 14.04.2020
- Mesures fiscales genevoises | 25.03.2020