Clara Weill is an associate of the firm’s IP team. She represents and advises Swiss and international clients in all fields of intellectual property law and unfair competition law.
Clara Weill graduated from the University of Fribourg with a Bachelor of Law degree. She also holds a Master of Law and Economics as well as a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions from the Universities of Lausanne and Geneva.
Prior to joining the firm, Clara Weill completed several internships with law firms specializing in intellectual property, in Geneva and Bucharest, Romania. She then completed her legal traineeship with a Geneva law firm and was admitted to the Bar in 2022.
She is fluent in French and English.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2022)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions (ECAV) (2019)
- University of Lausanne, MLaw and Economics (2018)
- University of Fribourg, BLaw (2017)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association
- Association romande de propriété intellectuelle (AROPI)
- CCI France Suisse Chamber of Commerce France Switzerland