Christophe Pétermann is Special Counsel to MLL Legal and specialises in European and Swiss regulation and competition law at the firm’s Geneva office. He has extensive experience in antitrust matters in all relevant areas of competition law including distribution, cartels, technology transfer agreements, abuse of dominance, merger control, state aid as well as competition enforcement proceedings before Swiss and European competition authorities. He also advises banks and financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies in all areas of regulation.
Christophe Pétermann is admitted to the bars of Geneva and Brussels. His professional languages are French, English and German.
Rankings & Awards
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Brussels as a European Community member (2007)
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2006)
- European Academy of Legal Theory, Brussels, LL.M. (1998–1999)
- Europa Institut, Saarbrücken, LL.M. European Community law (1995–1996)
- University of Lausanne, lic. iur. (1994)
Memberships and public offices
- Association pour l’étude du droit de la concurrence (AEDC)
- Belgian Finance Club
Global Legal Insights – Cartels, Fifth Edition 2017; published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London