Chloé Corger joined MLL Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Froriep Ltd in January 2022 as a trainee lawyer.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in law from the University of Fribourg, a Master’s degree in law from the University of Zurich, a Master’s degree in commercial and corporate law from the University of Maastricht and a Certificate of Specialization in Legal Practice from the University of Geneva (ECAV). During her studies, she participated in several events (Swiss Moot Court, Swiss competitions – Client interview competition, Harvard Model United Nations).
Before joining the firm, Chloé Corger acquired a solid experience as a legal advisor for the Canton of Vaud, during which she became familiar with the work of various cantonal administrations.
She is fluent in French and English and has a very good knowledge of German.
Education & Admission
- Fribourg University, Bachelor of Law with bilingual attestation (French and German) and mention in European law, 2018
- Zurich University, Master of Law (double degree) magna cum laude, 2020
- Maastricht University, Master of Laws in Globalisation and Law: Specialisation Corporate and Commercial law, 2020
- Geneva University, Certificate of advanced studies in legal professions, 2021
Memberships and public offices
- Bar Association of the Canton of Geneva
ESG & Compliance Update: Switzerland Enacts Non-Financial Reporting and Due Diligence Requirements
Switzerland has updated its legislation in 2021 and in 2022 to include transparency and non-financial reporting requirements, specifically on CO2 goals, social issues, employee-related issues, respect for human rights and combating corruption as well as due diligence and transparency duties in relation to minerals and metals from conflict-zones and child labour.
We have prepared user-friendly cheat sheets that summarise the key aspects of these requirements.More