T +41 58 552 04 48
Catherine Kavadze joined the Private Clients group as an senior associate in July 2016 and became Counsel in 2023. She regularly advises international high-net-worth individuals on complex family law issues, estate planning matters, art and foundation law. Catherine Kavadze is active in philanthropic foundations, where she provides legal advice to board members.
Catherine Kavadze graduated in 2012 from the University of Geneva, where she obtained a Master degree in Business Law. Before her admission to the Geneva bar, Catherine Kavadze was a junior associate with our firm for 18 months. She speaks French, English, Georgian and Russian.
Education & Admission
- Admitted to the bar in Switzerland (2016)
- University of Geneva, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions, ECAV (2013)
- University of Geneva, MLaw with major in Business Law (2012)
- Exchange student at the University of Paris Pantheon Assas, faculty of Law (2011)
Memberships and public offices
- Geneva Bar Association (OdaGe)
Partner & Counsel Promotions 2023: Congratulations to Reto Luthiger, Catherine Kavadze and Kevin Hubacher
Partner- & Counsel-Beförderungen 2023: Wir gratulieren Reto Luthiger, Catherine Kavadze and Kevin Hubacher
Entry Into Force of “Marriage for All” on 1 July 2022: What Changes?
26 September 2021 marks a historical turning point in terms of rights for the LGBTIQ+ community. On that day, Swiss citizens said yes to “marriage for all”, following developments in neighboring countries in recent years.More